Original topic:

Warranty

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
GeeQuee
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How do you call and see if you have a warranty for a cracked screen if the samsung customer support isn't fully developed yet?
9 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Sorry to say this but cracked screens are not covered under warranty you would need to do a insurance claim with your carrier if you have insurance on it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you had a screen protector on and they offer to pay if the screen protector fails, then you would contact the product maker.
0 Likes
JollyCello
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@kimberleigh there isn't a Screen Protector manufacturer that will cover a cracked screen. Not even Zagg or Whitestone Dome. They are to protect your screen from scratches, nothing more! 

0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Liquid Glass pays up to $250. Look it up
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Zagg will replace your screen with a $10-$20 add-on
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Just for starters...1729215454631_1729215454626_0.jpg1729215460612.jpg
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I was weary about it when I first heard about it, but now I swear by it. Easy to apply and lasts up to a year. Plus they pay money for repair if it fails.
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I don’t think I could ever trust something that you just rub on the screen to protect it

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I didn't at first either, but reluctantly tried it. I have it on my sons phone (he has adhd and always flipping his phone in the air). He drops his phone repeatedly and its never broke. I was shocked. But I was hesitant at first so I get it.