JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Samsung Galaxy F23 is restarting automatically. Displays "Process system isn't working.

(Topic created: 08-31-2024 07:40 AM)
Nandini Shaw
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

My Samsung F23 6 GB/128 GB is restarting automatically, displaying "Process system isn't responding". The Wi-Fi/hotspot is not turning ON, and the phone gets overheated. I have done the factory reset, and software updates are all up to date.

Went to the Samsung Service Center. They told me to bear the cost of motherboard replacement as the phone is 1.3 years old and out of warranty now. My phone has no physical damage of any type.

Please, help me find a solution as I'm not in a situation financially to bear the cost of motherboard replacement. I'm a big fan of Samsung but this incident is very disappointing to me.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sorry to hear this. If they diagnosed it as the motorboard messed up, you would need to have the motorboard replaced to fix the device.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes