Original topic:

Warranty

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
GeeQuee
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How do you call and see if you have a warranty for a cracked screen if the samsung customer support isn't fully developed yet?
9 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Sorry to say this but cracked screens are not covered under warranty you would need to do a insurance claim with your carrier if you have insurance on it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you had a screen protector on and they offer to pay if the screen protector fails, then you would contact the product maker.
0 Likes
JollyCello
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@kimberleigh there isn't a Screen Protector manufacturer that will cover a cracked screen. Not even Zagg or Whitestone Dome. They are to protect your screen from scratches, nothing more! 

0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Liquid Glass pays up to $250. Look it up
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Zagg will replace your screen with a $10-$20 add-on
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Just for starters...1729215454631_1729215454626_0.jpg1729215460612.jpg
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I was weary about it when I first heard about it, but now I swear by it. Easy to apply and lasts up to a year. Plus they pay money for repair if it fails.
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I donā€™t think I could ever trust something that you just rub on the screen to protect it

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I didn't at first either, but reluctantly tried it. I have it on my sons phone (he has adhd and always flipping his phone in the air). He drops his phone repeatedly and its never broke. I was shocked. But I was hesitant at first so I get it.