JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 02-03-2024 08:23 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
BrokenCarro
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
What does Device triage mean?
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

I believe it testing making sure your trade in matches with the description when you traded it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

BrokenCarro
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks
0 Likes
msvd10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Where are you seeing a status update, is it on the order page? I already sent mine in but the status is stuck on print label
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

You will see the update on the Order page it can take a little while for it too update sometimes ive seen 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
msvd10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks. I thought something went wrong and I'm worried about them saying they didn't receive it by the deadline even though FedEx shows delivered
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

It can take a little while to get scanned in.  They are getting thousands of devices all being sent in at once.   

0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok, community you are my witnesses to my drop off at FedEx!

Weight of my box!

Can not tell me I sent an empty box@
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Not to be rude here, but sure we can.  You could have put rocks or heavy packing materials in that box, there is no way of truly knowing.  I for one believe you, but that is because I am of good faith, the picture itself proves nothing, sorry to say.

BraziliaNUTz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
This is true... the weight means something is in the box but not necessarily a phone šŸ¤”
0 Likes