JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 02-03-2024 11:57 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
JQuinzelle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I booted it up and skipped all the sign in stuff, and checked my accounts. I'm not signed into anything. So I factory reset it again. Think I'm good? Or should I sign in and sign out to be safe?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

If nothing is showing up in Accounts you should be good I'd check right below Accounts and backup and click Google and see if it pops up with your account if it doesn't show a Account there then you should be good to reset it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

JQuinzelle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Awesome. Thank you so much for the help. I'll double check to see I'm actually signed out then ship it out. Again thanks for the help and answering my question.
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

Your welcome hopefully everything goes smoothly for you.  If you could please mark the post as solved and Good Night 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

JQuinzelle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Will do. Good night
JQuinzelle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Walt. How do I do that?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

If your on Mobile you should see 3 dots in the post and select Accept Solution if your on a PC you should see a button that says Accept Solution 

420bunny
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Yea I'm with ya on how I didn't even know that was a thing we should do whoops cuz I've had many posts & never did this my bad
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks!!! Bookmarked just in case I forget, too.
JQuinzelle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks. I did it. Good night. šŸ™‚