JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-20-2024 01:34 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

I was happy to get a veteran discount.  Anything helps.

Summest
S24 and S21.
MrJayP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
What was the total for your order? My military discount keeps dropping at checkout. And the price goes up by $200 or more.
0 Likes
su2024b
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am trying to upgrade my family's phone through tmobile, 2 went through and everything else keeps getting cancelled.  Tried different address/credit card, this is so frustrating.  Anyone have any pointers?

0 Likes
Jaliscoz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

On the same day of the launch, I tried to order the s24 Ultra in one of the exclusive colors, but it was already "Out of Stock" and excluded from the 'Double your storage on us" too! Yet, in the US website, it allows you to pre-order, pay, and wait for the item to be delivered. 

The US website also gives you the "Double your storage" option, but not in Canada?

I chatted with an online "Ask the Samsung expert" and was told that Samsung "While quantities last" statement in the "Terms and Agreement" will be honored and that I could just order something else instead.

Samsung, this is a disgrace! 

Yehudi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Put together a preorder  for S24Ultra this afternoon using Military Offers Program. Showed a saving of $965. 

This evening made the decision to go ahead an started preorder of S24Ultra 1TB. Price showed $636, but after  entering trade-in and selecting protection ($179), price went to $1433.19; so, yeah, bait and switch. 

Will not be buying from Samsung. 

Yukinamida
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Same, Samsung website so trashy, it keep saying "Try again with different payment method" and some says "100$ credit product out of stock"

I contact the phone number list above here twice,  Customer service always let me wait 30 mins, promise they will open a case number and CC email me, but they never Email me...

What is going on?

I tried 7 times...

varisingh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My 10 orders are cancelled
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Are we expected to really send in our trade ins 3 days after we recieved them!

I thought it was 2 weeks, 3 days is not enough time to gauge whether I what to keep it!

Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
That is pretty crazy, smh... It takes nearly a day to set up the new phone just the way you like it.
Ridiculous.
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Once again I agree with you completely.