Enabling Date at GalaxyS24 without Apps or APKs

(Topic created: 07-08-2024 03:28 AM)
Sam_Samuel
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi Samsung Inspiring Agile, @LeoWyatt89 @GaryB82 @realaud @usermzeJaY3BsM 

Greetings,

Request: I'd love to see the Date in the status bar at the top of my Samsung Galaxy S24 mobile phone without installing third party Apps or Apks please.

Tried & Not Happy: At Playstore i searched Good lock Samsung App it resulted me-> Finelock app and it asks me to download Quickstar apk which is harmful. (Attaching apk reference and URL:   )https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/quickstar/quickstar-7-3-06-50-release/samsu...)

1000016821.jpg

ā€ƒ

Being Samsung S24 Ultra Customer please think from my Shoes: After paying a high price for a quality top notch Samsung S24 Ultra phone, i really don wish to download third party apps or Apks or apps for a User friendly Date feature at status bar in a high standard phone.

Can I submit this request for the next update? I've been hoping this would come out in the next OS update with your great work! Appreciate your good work in advance.

13 Replies
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
And thank you for letting me know that. I tried it out but I like good lock better myself. I never knew there was anything else like it before. I love to learn new things.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
You know I went to a different download of the same file and I didn't get it could be harmful to download. Apk mirror has many different downloads from different people and places you can download from so I feel like it's spreading false information to make everyone believe every version of this is dangerous because it's not. We should present the whole story and the truth about anything we talk about. I get quite a different warning when I go to download it which you will get from any third party download. Doesn't mean it will hurt your phone for sure and I use apk mirror and I've never had a problem with anything I downloaded even though I get the standard warning. As I said the whole truth and story about things needs to be presented 1719971577699.jpg
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
The warning is just a generic warning you get from downloading APK from a 3rd party source. It doesn't actually mean the file is harmful for certain
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah exactly. I've downloaded many files from 3rd party sites and they never harmed my phone. I just made sure they were reputable
0 Likes