JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A15: Unable to sign in to Samsung account after reset

(Topic created: 07-31-2024 07:54 AM)
luckylake
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I had to do a complete hard reset on my galaxyA15.

Of course I had to verify every platform and apps that I need and use. WHEN I got to Samsun.g account I entered my number. IT gave a red error stating it was not a valid number. ISNT it embedded In the serial, .MMI and iP address?? 
I was told I need that Samsung account to properly function. How did that happen?? 
Guess ill need to make another call to Samsung again. YAY! 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You normally sign I'm with a email address and pin for the most part which would be the account email showing on your sign up

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You normally sign I'm with a email address and pin for the most part which would be the account email showing on your sign up
0 Likes
luckylake
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes, after talking with a Samsung tech we were able to see I was signed in and my number needed to be verified. This was all the result of ha ING to change every pass word, sign in and pattern lock on my phone .Between that and all the new features in the platforms....I honestly had to restart over. I am still unsure about which messaging app is best for my galaxy A15. They have both Google and Samsung messaging Integrated. Thought??
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I personally like Samsung messages
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
In settings than apps scroll to the message option you want and set as default