JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV not working ( Steady blinking red light on remote and TV stuck on "Searching fore Devices" when Ever I press a button on the remote.

(Topic created: 04-25-2024 02:36 AM)
Members_nufjzwW
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I saw a prompt on the TV to press the "Back button" and Play Button for 3 seconds, I did that and now when I press any button there's Bluetooth Icon with "Searching for device" under it. Every time I press a button, that pops up, I can't do anything on the screen. When I turn it on and off no change, The remote keeps blinking even when I try to charge it. 

I spent way too much on this 4k smart TV and now it's basically Useless. SMH 

Samsung - 55” Class S95B OLED 4K Smart Tizen TV 

3 Replies
Solution
Dudeinahoodie8113
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Try unplugging it from the wall for about a minute, then plug it back in. This will reset the memory on TV. You can also try holding power button on remote with the TV unplugged
PhoenixFate
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Good idea
0 Likes
Applesauce21
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

The same thing happened with mine… I don’t know if it’s a true fix, but I got it to work. While it was searching, I waited for the “no devices found try again” prompt. After holding the buttons again I held the remote right next to the sensor on the TV. It started to try to connect instead of just searching. Mine did not connect but it said “unable to connect to device”. From there I was able to hit the back button and had full control of my remote. 

0 Likes