Original topic:

Translation is add etrax words

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Ramolo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Has anyone else notice that the translate that samsung has on the text opinions adds extra words to your translated messages. For example type "Good afternoon" and it translates fine. But when I try to type "good afternoon" it adds an extra word.. it's weird and I just noticed it today not the best with spanish but I try for my clients and they tell when that I'm write stuff weird. 
14 Replies
userGWE41r2zLK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
So I found a solution that really isn't even a fix at all but more of a bug. It happens with spanish for me as well. Especially when I have it english-->spanish(united states)
Or
English-->spanish(mexico)

But when I change it to covert my English to spanish(spain) no extra text is added to the beginning of my messages. Hopefully that helps you.
0 Likes
coolted12
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks I will give that a try for now I have been using the Google keyboard with its translator and it's been different but ok
userkCzkVlzI51
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes this is a huge bug and I am not sure if samsung even knows about it. Make sure you submit the error reports so they know. I will try to change to Spain but then I will have to delete all the vosotros conjugations haha
coolted12
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I sent the error report I didn't know I could do that. Thanks for your help šŸ™‚
0 Likes
userGWE41r2zLK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I toggled through both and that's what it changes to1727204953523.jpg1727204953552.jpg
0 Likes