Original topic:

Text messages

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
userCGmMr0JCHm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I can send some but not all. Can't text iPhone users. Needed to verify my number and never got the text. Just got this phone Thursday. Has not even been a week. I toggled between rcs and regular message app and still... tried reset network....reset phone put airplane on and off.... nothing... I'm so frustrated 
10 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

What was your previous phone if it was a iPhone you will need to deregister your number from iMessage 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userCGmMr0JCHm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Nope another android..that's why it's extra weird I never had this issue before.
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
What text app are you using ?
userCGmMr0JCHm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
This was my first time using this galaxy s24 ultra so I started with the rcs text..but I since turned it off but now I'm not receiving any messages nor idk if mine are going through. I think I had a better response with rcs but I dont want it. So when I had the rcs on..I could text certain ppl and get some text but without it I haven't got anything tears😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Make sure you are using Google Messages. Don't use Samsung Messages. They are going away and not working.
userCGmMr0JCHm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh so I should turn on the rcs
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes
userARsmGWouVq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My Iphone friend discovered that the last update they did created a text messaging encrypting mode. Your iphone...go to settings and find messaging app.. turn off RCS.
userCGmMr0JCHm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes I turned that off..I rather keep regular messages but I still can't text iPhone users or get texts from certain people. It's so annoying
0 Likes