JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[SOLVED] Doesn't give the option to "ask every time" for dual sim cards

(Topic created: 02-05-2024 07:27 PM)
goetiafanboy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have dual sims and I'm used to the option of making a call that there's an option to ask for what sim I want to use for the call but I can't set that anymore. Does anyone know why?

15 Replies
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Because you made 1 of them the default one.

Screenshot_20240205-220629_cropped_1000148616_1707188947.png
0 Likes
goetiafanboy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
That's the only option I had
0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
No, you don't have to make any default. Just click the one you want to use when making a call. It'll ask you every time if you do it like so
0 Likes
goetiafanboy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Where?
0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Where what? When you make a call it'll pop up that screen and you click on the sim you want to make the call with. That simple. Next time you make another call same thing. It's not doing it now because you checked the box and made one of them the default one
0 Likes
goetiafanboy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't get a pop-up that's why I'm asking. And I can't take off default which is also why I'm here.
0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Is the call going directly to every person you try to call or just a few?
0 Likes
Solution
Ric221
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

I believe that option have been changed. But when you dial a number from the keypad you have the option to choose which sim you want to call from. If you call from your contacts you just need to press and hold the phone icon and you will be given options as to what sim you want to use. The same works for calls in your recent history as well.

goetiafanboy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you that was very helpful