Original topic:

S24 ultra network not working

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Luigev
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
For the full month of September my phone keeps telling me network not available or it will give a network unable to register. I factory reset the phone and it still keeps doing it. I bought the phone unlocked from Samsung since I don't like the bloat wear that AT&T installs when you get through them(plus I wanted the 1Tb version). The phone worked since January on AT&T and now it won't connect. The crazy thing is that if I put a sim cars from mexico in my phone it restarts and works fine. The moment I put an AT&T sim in the s24 ultra it resets and tells me the network is unable to register.šŸ¤¦ I called Samsung and still no luck. I have Samsung Care+ but I'm not trying to pay when this seems to be a manufacturer issue and it's starting to cause me issues as I have to use my phone alot for work.

Anyone know how to fix this so my s24 can work again??
0 Likes
2 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
I would contact At&t since it works with a different sim from another carrier. Most likely, the sim went bad, and you need to replace it

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Luigev
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I went to their store earlier today and they factory reset the phone, put an Esim in and still have the same issue. The worker out a Verizon sim in my phone from someone switching and nothing. He Gabe me a new physical sim and same thing but the moment I put a sim from out of country it works just fine. I'm confused since the phone is supposed to work with AT&T since it is on their white list. The rep at the store called customer support for them but since I didn't buy the phone through them they're telling me I have to have samsung fix it because this is an internal issue with the phone not wanting to connect to US networks.
0 Likes