JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 02-14-2024 01:20 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I've deleted cache, unpaired, repaired, uninstalled, reinstalled, and cleaned, as well as tried other, in ear adjustment pieces. I know my hearing is bad, but they're barely audible.
0 Likes
jbreezyy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi, I placed an order on January 29th for pick up at a Galaxy Experience store (Herald square , NY) with an estimated date by February 28th. I'm fine with waiting, but it recently came to my attention that the store was going to close on February 16th. Seems like it was just a pop up store for special launches?

The store employee said they aren't receiving any new phones since they are closing soon. Samsung chat support insists the store is not closing and the order will be fulfilled by the 28th.

I asked to change the store to a different store for pick up and they said they could not do so once the order is processed.

Any idea what to expect if Friday comes and passes and the order is not fulfilled?

I really don't want to place another order, losing the preorder bonus and the large rakuten cash back at the time of ordering.

Thanks
0 Likes
ItsLtDan
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I know exactly what pop-up store you're talking about. It's right on the corner, right? That store isn't an.. official official Samsung store, so they def will be closing at the end of the month. They were there just to promote the new 24 series. I know u don't want to cancel cause of all the pre order goodies u would have received, but if they're not letting u switch it to another Samsung store, u might have to cancel it.
0 Likes
jbreezyy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yup that's the one! I just find it weird that they would let me select pick up from a pop-up store. Must be an oversight
0 Likes
ItsLtDan
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok good cause you can't let people pre order a phone and then be like "oh we're closing, u can't get your phone" they need to ship it to another store then.
0 Likes
jbreezyy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Woops, typo. The order hasn't changed. I didn't mean they let me pick another store yet
loudd2v
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
It's your money and you spent it on that phone. I would continually try to get that pre-ordered phone, even if they have to ship it. That's not right. They just can't take your money and not give you a phone.
0 Likes
jbreezyy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
šŸ˜… well they haven't charged me yet. Samsung doesn't charge until the order is fulfilled/shipped . So technically I'm not losing anything yet
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
From the information I have gathered even if the Samsung experience closes a hub for pickups and service will still remain I would not worry about it worst case scenario they would ship it to you I wouldn't cancel they're not going to not get you your phone. Also don't be surprised if one day you wake up and your phone is ready it is happened to me many times that I get my phone weeks before the estimated date I think they put really long days just in case there's a delay the customer doesn't get angry at them and then when it's early they're happy.
jbreezyy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
That's relieving to hear. It's just that there are 2 days left until the hub closes according to the employee. Hopefully they change the delivery method after Friday
0 Likes