JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 02-10-2024 02:39 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Fed X is closed Today so my S23 Ultra trade is going to be late so that means I lose my trade in value for the S24 Ultra. Is there a way I can talk Samsung into canceling my trade in credit? I don't have $1300 for the S24 Ultra. When did Fed X start closing on weekends?Covid I guess.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Reach out to Samsung. They should be able to extend the time you have. Make sure to explain the situation and try to get an email confirmation of the extension if possible.
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Is there an extension button on 'My orders' page for that order? I got that extension button in one of my orders to extend my tradein deadline for another 7 days.

Or, you could contact them, explain the situation and ask for the extension. They would probably extend the deadline for another 7 days (only once).

Here is the link:
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@catloverplayer The FedEx office here is open today. Have you searched FedEx site for offices near you which may be open? 

DrewEstes_Dev
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
There is a big amount of consideration for this type of circumstance if you can verify the time period of acceptable trade in shipment time allowance. If however you have had a lengthy period of time and have been procrastinating and have literally waited until the last possible day and time to be compliant I would be suspicious to extend the opportunity if I were the authority to make the decision. It's unlikely that you are going to encounter an issue with the extended ability to make the action of shipping the trade in and respectfully it is not a personal reflection on you but it is a little imperative to be compliant within a reasonable time period and not expect perfect functionality of every service upon a last minute and last opportunity effort to be met with unfortunate things like this with the understanding that services are variable in their functionality and it is a true responsibility to make sure that you will be able to make the decision to be compliant within a logical reasoning of logistical variables that are accounted for and their efforts are continuing to remain actively functional however it is not necessarily a specific reason for extended periods of consideration for those individuals that wait for the last possible allowance to make actions and then expect to be able to get an allowance for the lack of motivation or for whatever reason non-compliant and see no fault for their actions and they fault logistical anomalies without the ability to understand the fact that they are expected to occur. It's a little bit of a sensitive topic with my own personal take on responsibility and prioritizing such responsibilities to assure compliance as it is assumed and expected to be similarly applied by the manufacturer and it is usually a major effort to get compensated for the lack there of if they can exploit the situation for benefit. However if we look at the moment it's a situation where the roles are reversed it's not able to be applied equally and it is assumed to be against their rights to be done in the way it would be normally done to the manufacturer by the same person. However I am not sure what you are circumstantially surrounded with and I apologize for my rant and I honestly don't mean any disrespect to you personally but feel like it would be beneficial for future reasons to make the effort to get the point on record for the possible reason to avoid the repetitiveness of such decisions and habitually reoccurring events with total support here. It's not a productive support theory and actually counterproductive to the overall process of being a part of equality and continuity of agreement compliance. It is a legal agreement to be able to make the trade in verification and proceed with the total endeavor and the only action remains to be responsible for shipping them the product being a issue with effort to complete upon their own accountability and agreement policy. Actually I think covid closure protocols ended upwards of a year ago. So to suggest that covid is the reason why they are not open is a hard concept to imagine. Unless you live in a place other than America where covid protocols ended in early 2023 if not late 2022 and it wasn't ever considered a reason for shutdowns again as far as my geographic location in America.
0 Likes
SaneiPlushie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to Walgreens
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
If you sent it out a business day before the deadline you should be fine. Once Fed-ex picks up the package it updates Samsung your trade in device is on the way. If you waited till last minute? I'll pray for you šŸ™
0 Likes
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Contact Samsung and ask for an extension. I ran into a similar issue once and they were able to grant me a 1 week extension before I had to have the trade-in back.
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Just request an extension on your order page. But as said in other comments as long as it was shipped by the deadline you are FINE.
0 Likes
usermPpCWQ5kWv
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It appears that FedEx has lost or stolen my return of my s24+. Can someone help me on what my next steps should be in this process? I can't get a live Samsung agent on the phone to help me.