Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 02-01-2024 10:14 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I had the same issue, same phone and site. I ordered violet and wanted to change to Orange.
Samsung tech support told me they cannot edit orders, so I had to get the tech support person to cancel my order, and then I reordered on my own. The good thing is that the cancellation was pretty much instantaneous, so I was able to reorder within minutes.

Beware of the risk, though.... My Titanium Violet had a delivery of January 31st, but when I reordered the Orange, it says February 21st.
With how their orders are backed up, if you change now, you might not get your phone until 2030, smh 🤦🏾
0 Likes
mad-man
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same here. I tried to order it with Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card, with my cousin's credit card, all failed. I also tried ordering with different accounts, different billing addresses, I stopped by my bank, called them a few times to see if there's any problem, I tried changing my billing address as well. I have tried every possisble way for at least 25 times. Customer support is useless as well, they don't know anything about your problem and don't care you as well.

I wasted so much time and effort for this infamous Samsung. I'm gonna switch to Apple. At least phone won't lose its value a few months later. Thank you and good bye Samsung! You know how to lose a loyal customer.

ashlovesalola
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Does your cancellation email say exceeded limit? I've had this issue since August with no avail. I missed the Tab S9 and now S24 preorder, customer service doesn't care and just gives me the run around. 

0 Likes
SpazerWolf7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I picked a zfold5 when my trade in is a zfold4.  mMy order has already shipped when i noticed my mistake.  wWhat do i need to do?  Will the return people accept my item, or send me a requirement not met and charge me the trade in value?  not sure what to do.  The fold four is in mint condition.  I'm trading it in on a S24 Ultra.  I couldn't find a thread to appropriately ask this question.  Any help is appreciated. 

0 Likes
Crayzeeojo08
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I got the SKobe (24) Ultra thru the Samsung Shop app and I was suppose to trade my ZFold4. But it doesn't explain how to send the ZFold back for trade in. Does anyone know what I'm suppose to do?
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

You should receive a Trade in Return label in your email also check on the order page you should see a trade in return label 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Thommalay
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
If you decide to trade in your old phone for the S24 Ultra, they will include the shipping label for returning your old phone in your package when it ships to you. Alternatively, you can go to your order and download the label. Then, you can use the box that they shipped the phone to you in to send in your trade-in. Hope this help
0 Likes
Hoofmark
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Does anyone recognise this? I have sent my old phone to a company for trade-in. Before finally accepting my package, I got no less than six emails, asking me to send my phone to them. Three of them arrived a week after I already sent my phone. It's the company L8P. Anyone have the same experience?

0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@Hoofmark Never heard of that company. Are you outside of the US?

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I tried preordering S24 Ultra 10 times, and all my orders got canceled for no reason. Joke!!! This is the message l got each time. "We’re sorry! At this time, we are unable to complete your order #SA1...... because you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed. For additional information, please reach out to our order support team here. Thank you." I called customer service, and there was no help. They couldn't help. I lost my $150 credit and phone. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔