JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 05:22 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Sent back the first S24 on Saturday. I was waiting on the refund, but saw their promotions end tomorrow. I am looking forward to giving this another try. The buds pro are coming with the phone. šŸ¤ž
JmsWms
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
What was wrong with the first one?
Options
Galaxy S24
Swipe gestures wouldn't work, sluggish response with the screen. Samsung remoted into the phone to try and fix it
Options
Galaxy S24
Swipe gestures wouldn't work and the phone was sluggish. Samsung tried to fix it when they remoted in. They had me send it back
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24

Sorry to hear your phone had issues.

Hopefully the replacement will be much better.

As for the Buds2 Pro, I'm  really enjoying mine (free with the bundle).

Options
Galaxy S24
I have high hopes
0 Likes
moustapha08
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Salut j'ai une samsung s 23ultra je voulais changer sa une s24 ultra

0 Likes
PhilEsk
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Ordered 1 S24+ upgrade at AT&T store on 1/27 using pre-order trade in promo 'Any Samsung working or not'. AT&T approved my old Samsung S3. S24+ will be more or less free but must pay sales tax on $999 list price. Phone is due to be delivered via FedEx today by 5pm.

Also ordered a second S24+ upgrade at AT&T website on 1/28 under the same promo. I will send an old Verizon S5. Also bought the S-View case for $25 (a 50% discount). Phone was delivered today (1/30).

Interesting that the web-based order was fulfilled faster than the store order. 

As part of the promo, AT&T also gave a free upgrade from 256gb to 512gb phones. 

0 Likes
ashlovesalola
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm running into an issue with all my orders getting cancelled. This has been happening since August last year and I never had this issue before. The cancellation emails says:

Weā€™re sorry! At this time we are unable to complete your order # because you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed.

I've tried contacting e-commerce multiple times with no resolution. They keep giving me canned responses or tell me to just go to a physical store. I've tried different payment methods, making sure address and billing info is identical and nothing works. I feel like the system might have blocked me from placing orders. I have never filed any credit card claims, never did excessive returns, never had any bad trade ins, so I'm unsure why this is happening. I'm really considering switching to another phone company like apple or google pixel at this point. 

bwalsh
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey all, I want to switch my preorder color from Grey to either Purple or Orange for my new S24U. How can I do this??

Thanks in advance.

Preorder was thru Samsung directly and unlocked device type.