Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 10:44 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
Ops
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

i got them to credit me 130.00 but only after i had to deal with bad escalations team. they werent going to honor until i filed an AG complaint

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Order Cancelled
We're sorry

"Weā€™re sorry! At this time we are unable to complete your order #...............  because you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed."
"For additional information, please reach out to our order support team here."

Thank you

Does anyone else have a similar issue? I haven't been able to order anything since May 2023. Samsung tells you to call customer service, and they have no idea what to do. I was told to go somewhere else since I keep getting this message. FULL PROFESSIONALISM FROM SAMSUNG!!! RIDICULOUS!!!
0 Likes
PHX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
If you know someone is doing a trade in why not send a cellphone box or some type of packaging for cell phones.
tc8510
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Where did you order your phone from?

T-Mobile reuses the box the new phone is sent in. They include prepaid shipping label, bubble wrap sleeve, and security tape to drop at a UPS Access Point.
0 Likes
PHX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung
0 Likes
tc8510
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm sorry to hear that!

In the past when I ordered through them, there was a follow on package with prepaid envelope maybe a few days later that I was able to ship the trade in device.

Why not send with the new device is beyond me!
0 Likes
Hazel7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi I received my S24 Saturday . 

But no watch as advertised.  My DPD package was torn. I received 1 box inside which had my phone, screen protector, case and the paperwork.  Nothing else was in this box. Did anyone else receive a watch? Was it in the box with your phone or separately packaged inside the DPD bag ? I want to know if it was left out the box. Or stolen by their courier?  Thank you 

0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Check your order; I've ordered the earbuds, and they are coming separately at a later date.
Maybe your watch hasn't been shipped yet. Good luck
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@Hazel7 This is the discussion area for Samsung US products and services. You probably want to post in a discussion area for your geographical area. You can find this site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

You probably want to contact Samsung order support for your country. 

0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Watch has always come separately, because the box for it is much longer.
0 Likes