Original topic:

Notification Panel has graphical glitchs and is missing button actions

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
John__
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm having a problem with the pulldown Notification Panel. Once or twice a day the Panel will bug out and no longer update with new notifications that come in(from any app). In addition, the quick action buttons at the top disappear and don't preform any action when clicked. The only way to fix the issue I have found is a hard system restart. 

Some other notable things that happen when the panel bugs:

• Old notifications will linger until removed or addressed.
  •  Attempting to edit the notification panel will result in a "soft UI restart"(screen freezes, displays the home background, goes black, then leaves me on the lock screen. All in about a second)

Here are some pictures of the problem. 

1000001014.jpg

ā€ƒ

1000001015.jpg

ā€ƒ

1000001016.jpg

ā€ƒ

ā€ƒ

0 Likes
1 Reply
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Try restarting your phone into safe mode. It may be one of your apps that is doing this. If that doesn't help, try doing a factory data reset. Just make sure to do a Smart Switch backup first. If you would like assistance in how to restart your phone into safe mode. If you do wish to boot your Galaxy s24 into safe mode, you're going to use whatever button combination you normally use to bring up the power off menu which will have power off, and start, emergency, medical infocom and if you have it set up lock mode. then, once you are in the power off menu, release all physical buttons and press and hold the on-screen power off button on your phone to have the option for safe mode. And then just tap safe mode. Your phone will reboot into safe mode.
0 Likes