JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to Submit Suggestions on Product to Samsung?

(Topic created: 08-30-2024 08:19 PM)
Members_IFwmway
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I want to submit a suggestion regarding an observation I have regarding a certain volume feature. Is there a place to do so?

4 Replies
Megistic
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Mention it on your post
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Think if you do a feature request in title it might get noted
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
If you make a post asking for a feature, I'll ask a mod to tag it so the devs can see it when they look.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

DrivingRhythm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

First, thanks for offering to forward useful suggestions to Samsung Devs... when I try to submit them thru Members app, they are treated as "errors" and go nowhere.               Suggestion 1:  Do not disturb should allow me to designate apps that are excluded from DND, so that I can go to sleep listening to a book on tape, for example, but I still don't want to be disturbed by phone calls, etc. I should have the option to exclude (for example) my Amazon Audible app or my Libby library app in the DND settings.

2. When setting up a personal Routine (in Routines and Modes): the  "wait" feature in routines should give me more granular control over amount of time, not just 5 minutes intervals. I would like to have the routine wait for 22 minutes, for example, before the next routine activity, but as it is now, I Am forced to use 20 minutes or 25 minutes. Would it be difficult to have the "wait" time dial show individual minutes instead of 5 minute intervals? This has been an annoying issue for a long time.

3. Has anyone else noticed that, when using voice to text in Messages app, that if you say the word "comma" or "question mark", the words "comma" or "question mark" are not converted to the appropriate punctuation but remain written out in english? I'd like to see this addressed in a Samsung Keyboard fix.

Thanks for considering these improvements! and for passing them along.

0 Likes