Original topic:

Beyond Disgusted

(Topic created: yesterday)
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Unless you want every Samsung Employee. Government, hacker. and every moody nosey neighbor literally in your house, electronics, vehicles. And every other aspect is your life, I would seriously avoid any and all things Samsung. The more I learn, the worse this gets. There is far too much to write, but if you want to go bankrupt with the cheapest fake junk they can make, go for it. After 6 years of 24x7 harassment, it's time to throw this junk away and avoid it at all costs. I've spent a small fortune on their products, and have nothing but problems since the first S20 5 years ago. Never again. There is no security for the user, and it just opens the door to letting them all in. Beyond the intrusion, the damage to electronics alone is well over $50,000. More when you add in all the other problems it causes. Huge mistake.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Pxpx707
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Could you please elaborate on the circumstances that led to the security breach? Additionally, I would like to inquire about the potential risks associated with using third-party applications and the subsequent sale of collected user data.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you ever stop to think that maybe it was you who opened the door for all the stuff you say is happening? There are millions of Samsung users, and if everyone was being harrassed and hacked, Samsung would no longer be in business. In any case, no one is forcing you to continue using a product that you are not satisfied with.
laufeyson
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Hilarious. Most of the time it's human error. I've upgraded at least once a year sometimes two when the note was still around since the s9 and have everything connected, everything and have had no hacks and I use the same 3 passwords for everything.
0 Likes