Original topic:

AI creations from notes

(Topic created: yesterday)
m005kennedy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I like AI creation from notes. BUT there is a sentence in the bottom left of the screen. This ruins the created image, making sort of useless. It there a way to remove this line?
6 Replies
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Open camera go to settings, and find "watermark" make sure it's off. 1728781547431.jpg
m005kennedy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That didn't seem to work for me
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
This is for camera watermark not the AI generated image watermark.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
There is no way to turn off the ai watermark. This is a safety feature to prevent fake news and people claiming art as their own tung to deceive others for profit.
0 Likes
m005kennedy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That's ridiculous! I can make the image larger and crop that out. I'm tired of companies trying to baby sit what I do. I do a lot with AI. Already, I've found discrimination in it if you are a Catholic as I am. I use AI extensively for clip art replacement. And no AI art is copyrighted, unless, of course, I add something to it if my own.
0 Likes
m005kennedy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
In less than 30 seconds, the watermark is removed using a simple free editing app on a phone called Snapseed by Google. So it was put there to protect the public from misinformation it only took a healing brush to remove it1729032717728_1729032717719_0.jpg
0 Likes