JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 8 in call volume low

(Topic created: 03-26-2018 05:07 AM)
usera3kLtCJUoT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Tried clearing cache Tried factory reboot Re installed SIM card Restarted in safe mode Still no change and extremely low call volume
155 Replies
LyssC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Me too!

0 Likes
user6VkDhFipuZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Model    SM-M95OU

Serial #  R38JA02VAER

IMEI         351823091486605

AT&T

0 Likes
userDtbMOagD3K
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Just try cleaning the speaker on top with a toothbrush or blue tac it will work.

0 Likes
user6VkDhFipuZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Add  baseboard version

N95OUSQS5CRG9

0 Likes
mfarooqui
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having the same issue. I called Samsung but during the troubleshoot call was disconnected and the REP never called back. She advised to reset to factory setttings. I've to backup my data before i can do that. But my phone is 2 months old why is this issue coming. I'm a die hard fan of Samsung but with this My trust is shaking on Samsung. 😞

Please help or advise if possible.

0 Likes
userDEQMm29K0s
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

make sure u backup date and can get it back or transfer it to another device i could not get my backup but my phone is now working did factory reset and now volune works. i will be trying it out with diffrent apps i had one at a time till i find it mine was like it from day one lunch i trancferd all my stuff from a s3 so coould have been just that

0 Likes
userzQzwA9kReC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Use a bit of peroxide on a cotton tip or brush or alcohol wipe and clean the ear speaker. The  download a clean speaker app in play store. It will fix it instantly

0 Likes
userzQzwA9kReC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It's the top ear speaker. It needs to be cleaned as it gets a layer over it pretty quick. I used peroxide of a brush and gently cleaned... then used a speaker cleaning app from play store. Worked instantly

0 Likes
useroTzs2ffSeC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have a hard time getting what someone says whem am on a call.  I have started considering switching to iphone. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@useroTzs2ffSeC; Hey, give the troubleshooting steps below a shot and let us know if they resolve the issue. Just click on the links below to access the full articles. 

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=710174&modelname=SM-...

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=710176&modelname=SM-.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes