JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Auracast Questions

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 08:00 AM)
JayyyTeee
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hey does anyone know why the Find A Broadcast feature is not showing up in my bluetooth tab, for the new Auracast feature that supposed to come on my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro. The Samsung says the update started showing up for people on October 4th 2023 or around that date. I recieved the update on October 10, 2023 to the Wearables App, and it said I was supposed to have the update with the Auracast feature, but I guess they sent me a bad version or something, I don't know. I deleted the App, and removed my Buds, and reconnected them and I still don't have the feature yet.
Renatodc89
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've submitted a report. Unfortunately, I'm facing the exact same problem people have been reporting here.

Software version of Buds and Wearables app: 

Galaxy Wearable
Version 2.2.56.23071861
Galaxy Buds2 Pro Manager
Version 5.0.23080351

Model code of phone connecting to:

SM-S918B/DS

Software version of phone: One Ui 5.1

Country located: Brazil (ZTO) 

Service provider: Claro

GTPaul
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Still don't see the 'Find a broadcast' feature! I did do the reset.

Please provide the following:

Model code of Buds: SM-RS10

Software version of Buds and Wearables app: RS10XXU0AWI2

Model code of phone connecting to: S22+

Software version of phone: Android 14

Country located: Netherlands

Service provider: Odido

LludicrousSpeed
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same issue. Not helping but just adding to the "this is still an issue" algorithm so this doesn't just auto close.
0 Likes
Buji
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue here - keeping this thread alive since the others seem to be closed with non-helpful 'solutions'. 

0 Likes
Kindar
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just updated to One UI 6, factory reset the buds paired to the phone, still no auracast. There wasn't an option before the update either. 

FW: U0AWI2

Phone: S22U

Phone version: 3DWK5 (Canada)

Kindar
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Using Nordics "NRF Connect" app, I was able to determine that even with the new OS, that the phone is showing "LE Broadcast Assistant Support" as being NO. So it's not currently supported on the S22 series?

0 Likes
LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds

No, Auracast won't work on S22 from what I've found it looks like it's only available on S23 models and the Zflip/fold 4 & 5.  Also note, this feature may not be available in all regions, so if you are international, you just may not be able to have this feature.

https://www.makeuseof.com/what-is-bluetooth-auracast-and-how-does-it-work/ <~ Hopefully this helps with this thread. 

Quezacotl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
What actual hardware is built into the S23 that isn't available in the 22 Ultra to not allow this feature? Is there a magical extra radio chip built into the phone?
usersIzQGKgWgZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have a s22 ultra and got the auracast update on my galaxy buds but I can't find the feature ether and I saw on YouTube that feature was around here in my Bluetooth settings does anyone know where it's the actually feature located at
Model number SM-R510
Software Earbuds:R510XXU0AXA2
app version 6.0.24020651 phone model number SM-S908U software version Android 14 1ui6.0
Country USA
Service provider t mobile
1708422032533.jpg
Bambeno
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Wanted to comment to keep this thread going and say that im having the same problem on my S22 Ultra with my Buds Pro 2. No option for auracast. Whats up samsung? Why push the update out if its not going to be activated?