Original topic:

Auracast Questions

(Topic created: 10-13-2023 12:06 AM)
JayyyTeee
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hey does anyone know why the Find A Broadcast feature is not showing up in my bluetooth tab, for the new Auracast feature that supposed to come on my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro. The Samsung says the update started showing up for people on October 4th 2023 or around that date. I recieved the update on October 10, 2023 to the Wearables App, and it said I was supposed to have the update with the Auracast feature, but I guess they sent me a bad version or something, I don't know. I deleted the App, and removed my Buds, and reconnected them and I still don't have the feature yet.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
24 Replies
MoneyONEY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same. S21 FE 5G T-Mobile.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
Has anyone ever actually gotten this feature to appear? It's still not there for me
dappermena
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm not sure if this was actually answered, but the person who responded clearly doesn't know what they're talking about. I hope this is still helpful to someone.

The Auracast system is not part of your headphones; it's part of your Bluetooth. I have the S23 Ultra. To broadcast Auracast, I open my Bluetooth menu, tap the three dots in the top-right corner, and it's right there.

To join or listen, you have to select the gear or settings right next to your active headphones (Bluetooth, of course), and that option is in the middle below the audio, calls, and auto-switch toggles.

0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
For most of us, it's not showing up. And the buds 2 pro update clearly listed that this feature was added in an update to the buds themselves. So it must not be compatible with some of our devices. I'm on anan S22 Ultra on OneUi 6.1 in the U.S1717243365547.jpg
0 Likes
Turicum
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

S24 has it my s21 doesnt... isn't it supposed to work on the buds2 pro Level regardless of the Phone?

0 Likes