JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Voice Command for Camera on Galaxy A32 5g?

(Topic created: 10-04-2022 06:56 PM)
WVaGal
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi Community 😊. The camera on my previous phone, an LG, would take a photo just by saying certain words, like "cheese" , "LG" , etc., thereby keeping my hands free and better able to keep the phone steady. I have searched everywhere and I can't believe that my Galaxy does not have that simple capability. Am I missing it somewhere? Thank you so much!

12 Replies
WVaGal
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes, I have tried that and pressing and holding doesn't do anything.
0 Likes
Waheela77
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Chin scratcher, fer sure! Next suggestion > Find and tap 'Galaxy Store' icon on your phone (see screenshot from my phone) ... then Look for the magnifying glass icon at the upper right corner of the Galaxy Store app, and type 'Samsung Members' in the search field; this should locate that app (see next screen shot) ... Press and hold on the Blue icon with the white M on it and you should see the next screen in the Galaxy Store (note: mine has a button to 'Uninstall' because Samsung Members is already on my phone; I don't know what your situation might be... but if you cannot find the app icon anywhere on your phone, but it's hidden somewhere, you could choose to Uninstall and then come back and Install it). If this still doesn't work there might be one more way to try and get it back but that last possibility that might work is something I'm not all that confident about [so best to wait and see if the foregoing idea will work for you]Screenshot_20221004-213312_Galaxy Store.jpgScreenshot_20221004-214507_Galaxy Store.jpgScreenshot_20221004-213438_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
0 Likes
WVaGal
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks for all your suggestions! Going to try this one and I like your idea of uninstalling and then reinstalling, I didn't think of that LOL
0 Likes