JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Ultra 8 keyboard not connecting

(Topic created: 08-15-2023 05:22 AM)
Harryt1
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I was hoping someone could help, my keyboard that came with my ultra 8 will not connect anymore. I've reset, tried to connect nothing. On other android tablets I used to be able to forget device, and reconnect. I don't see that option. Please assist. Thank you. Harold

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Assuming that your keyboard is the Bookcover Keyboard and not a Bluetooth keyboard.  It connects to the Tab via the three pogo pins in the hinge of the keyboard case.  Since it is a direct connection and not bluetooth, there is nothing to "forget" . 

Easy things to try:

Physically disconnect and reconnect the keyboard

Reboot the tablet

Power cycle the tablet

Reset the tablet by holding the Power button and Vol Down buttons until the tablet reboots. 

Boot to Safe Mode and see if it is connected then. 

If this doesn't work, 

Reproduce the issue and then open the Samsung Members app, click on Support (Lower right)->Feedback->Send Error Report,  Remember to check on "Send System Data Log" 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro