Original topic:

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
yamialex
Halo
Options
Tablets
Why are my posts getting deleted I asked about one on a Verizon tablet and now it's gone
6 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
0 Likes
yamialex
Halo
Options
Tablets
No I've posted about three other posts or more about different topics either something about customization advice for the tablet and some other things and only this one and one other is still here and I haven't gotten any reason that's why my other posts were deleted and I didn't delete them
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

They may have been merged with similar topics 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
yamialex
Halo
Options
Tablets
They haven't if you look at your picture go to your profile it will show you all the posts you have I only have two posts when I have done at least five or six so my posts are getting deleted
0 Likes
3Fees
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
I believe some posts are deleted if they don't get a lot of views and / or responses. The number of views is important.

Cheers
3Fees
yamialex
Halo
Options
Tablets
That makes no sense on a public forum it shouldn't matter the amount of views a post get so Samsung is willingly deleting people's posts because they don't want feedback or people getting help with their products
0 Likes