JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Tablet S8+ Options

(Topic created: 03-12-2023 09:58 AM)
useriOHGTxQcxs
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I recently just bought the Samsung galaxy tab s8 plus with Verizon and I love it but I was wondering why  wasn't the S8 Ultra given the option to be used through carrier ? Also how come with carrier the only color option is  Graphite for all Carriers when the WiFi option comes in different color? Also why wasn't it an option if you wanted to get the S8 tablet unlocked like with cellphones so you don't have to be tied with one specific carrier if you wanted to switch carriers. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

1. US Carriers only wanted to deal with the one variant.  Internationally you can get a loaded Ultra if you want one. 

2.  See above answer

3.  The tablet is/can be unlocked.  Verizon unlocks after like 60 days unless you're on a payment plan. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro