Original topic:

Clock symbol

(Topic created: 06-01-2024 05:39 PM)
rpwprpwp
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have a question, why the clock symbol is always showing , even I if I didn't did anything in the clock app. Can someone answer me , I'm worried .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Beside wifi and battery percentage, that would be for an alarm you have set open the app and click alarms and see if any are toggled on
1717289371620.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

9 Replies
GaryB82
Options
Tablets
Are you referring to the alarm clock on the status bar
1717289203354.jpg

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

rpwprpwp
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Not at the status  bar , up where we now the percent of charging , I hope you understand cause my English is broken

Solution
GaryB82
Options
Tablets
Beside wifi and battery percentage, that would be for an alarm you have set open the app and click alarms and see if any are toggled on
1717289371620.jpg

rpwprpwp
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I didn't set any alarm or anything in the clock app, it's just showing off  their without any reason

GaryB82
Options
Tablets
Make sure one isn't set. That's the only reason the alarm symbol would be displayed
1717289534398_1717289534392_0.jpg

rpwprpwp
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

So , if this is the only reason , may it be another app , should I delete all the apps or what ???

GaryB82
Options
Tablets
Do you have any other alarm apps

rpwprpwp
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I'm so sorry, I've been having one set ,  I didn't pay attention,  thank you very much for your hard work, and  keep going , thank you for your time and  I'm so sorry

GaryB82
Options
Tablets

Happy to help