JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't Register Fingerprint Tab S6

(Topic created: 12-04-2020 06:33 PM)
itshenlo
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

No matter what I do, it keeps telling me "Make sure finger covers the entire sensor". What can I do to fix this?

23 Replies
userOWr91SBLxK
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I'm having the same issue as everyone... I've had my tablet for awhile and the scanner used to work perfect... After an update a few months back, the scanner stopped recongnizing my prints... I just delt with it for a while until now when I decied to clear the prints out and re-register...

I can't get past 20% on the registration. I keeps telling me to make sure my finger covers the scanner and I'm 1000000% it is covering the scanner...

It is upsetting Samsung has now broken something that used to work just fine. I'm obviously not the only one... Maybe a little suspect, but the I see the Tab S7 just came out... Guess what? I will refuse to buy that or any other Samsung device unless this gets fixed... I hope others do the same... 

This Obviously a software issue that was broken... And it shouldn't take monthes to fix it...

Motorola did this type of ******** a while back--and I haven't owned one of those devices again for 5+ years. This should be an easy fix, so fix it...

0 Likes
userrbaMAKoQBo
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Greetings. And I have a completely different problem, and I do not know how to solve it. I am writing on this forum in the hope that you will be able to advise something. The thing is, I started working at night, and in the morning I have lectured at college, and I try not to miss them. It's just that I don't have enough energy to write all the assignments, I really want to sleep after the lectures. Guys, please advise marketing assignment help. Maybe there is a good service for performing such tasks. Thank you all in advance.

0 Likes
uservq96uo1m1Y
Constellation
Options
Tablets

This is so frustrating. Whose idea was it to allow a fingerprint sensor to give up in the middle of registering? This brand new tablet has decided it no longer believes my right thumb exists.  I tried deleting and adding it again but it quits at 18%. I have to rely on the very unsafe facial recognition sensor to open my tablet hands free or bite the bullet and do the pin and pattern and just hope the person trying to steal it didn't see it. This technology is ridiculously poor for how much this device costs. Tempted to switch to an ipad.

0 Likes
userBzwy6zVjSN
Constellation
Options
Tablets

This is firmware problems. When i buyed tab s6, registered fingers without problems. After update to t860xxu3btk2 scaner broke. Now i can register only playng with brightnes slider up and down. This is work for me. I never buy again samsung devices. I have Tab S6 with scaner problems, and have s20 ultra with very bad working fingerprint scaner...

0 Likes