JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Little House in the Prairie Channel (Samsung TV Plus Channel)

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
userZwH1nV0VTy
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have two Samsung QLED TV’s.  This one channel keeps freezing and/or buffering all the time and it doesn’t stop.  I have tried everything.  Unplugged TV and plug it back in, cold boot via Remote, rebooted my router, reset my router, checked for updates, and a myriad of other fixes.  It’s not the speed, I have 1.2GBS and it’s already testing at 112% of that.  I also reset back to factory settings and it is still doing it.  Any other suggestions?  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! @userZwH1nV0VTy Thank you for posting about this. I'll be more than delighted to assist you with this. I noticed that you have tried rebooting the TV and router and resetting the TV to factory settings. Can you check for network interference? Try turning off or moving other devices that could interfere with your WI-FI signal. Have you test different streaming services? if the problem is only with one channel or app it may be an issue with the app or service itself rather than the TV or network.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! @userZwH1nV0VTy Thank you for posting about this. I'll be more than delighted to assist you with this. I noticed that you have tried rebooting the TV and router and resetting the TV to factory settings. Can you check for network interference? Try turning off or moving other devices that could interfere with your WI-FI signal. Have you test different streaming services? if the problem is only with one channel or app it may be an issue with the app or service itself rather than the TV or network.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userZwH1nV0VTy
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thank you for the reply.  No issue with any other streaming services I have.  It just seems to be this particular channel on both of my Samsung TVs. No other interference.  As a matter of fact, using ethernet cables for both sets as well.  Turned on the station this morning and for the first day in two weeks, there wasn’t any buffering or freezing.  Perhaps it’s just that particular channel, as you said.  If it acts up again, any other suggestions?  Thank you again, for your assistance.

0 Likes