Original topic:

Bent TV 83" S90C

(Topic created: 08-26-2024 06:33 AM)
anittamiller
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have been a valued customer of Samsung for years however i will not ever recommend or buy Samsung products again. They have the worst customer service. I recently purchased 2 TV 83" 90C with tv mounts. Both TV was shipped with extremely bent screen and the tv mount is the wrong type for the TV. Unfortunately, since i was waiting on TV stand i didn't open the box until Aug 20 but the TV was delivered July 31 so now Samsung says it's out of return window and after hours and over 10 calls to Samsung, they are saying they cannot do anything. Warranty support won't cover the damage as they say its shipping damage and should have been resolved with ecommerce. They just keep transferring to different departments and supervisors with no option to fix the issue. I would strongly advice against Samsung as if anything goes wrong you are **bleep**. Now I'm stuck with 6000 dollars' worth of broken products. And i have no option unless i want to spend even more with Samsung to try to repair.

2 Replies
tomsframe
Nebula
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

"Extremely bent screens" is certainly unusual for ONE set much less TWO. Were there no indications on the boxes/containers that suggested mishandling? Were you present for the delivery?

0 Likes
anittamiller
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

One set came with the container ripped. Yes, i was present for delivery and it was noticed in the deliver slip that TV box was damaged. They don't me I could complain later if anything was wrong. 

0 Likes