JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

2022 Frame TV switching automatically from art to tv mode

(Topic created: 02-27-2024 12:54 PM)
JOHNFISHER
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

My 2022 Frame has started switching on its own from art mode to TV.

it says I have the current software 1503. Which is not even listed on Samsung’s support site under software updates.

Any ideas? Thank you

133 Replies
Slapppy
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Agreed. Waiting for another product with the same functionally so we can dump this.

0 Likes
userwVd6dCMzkK
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same exact problem.  No devices are connected. 

0 Likes
uservfQDShQUD8
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Still an issue in Jan 2024 TV turns on daily by itself from art mode, to add to my woes the TV remote no longer holds charge! Samsung say a 14 month remote is about normal expected lifespan. Samsung are too big to care and people keep buying. It is fab when it works but prone to many, many issues.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, A software update was released that should have resolved this matter. If you're still having issues with the television switching automatically from art mode to TV mode, it could be an external device that is connected such as a streaming device, Home theater system, or Cable box. We recommend turning off the CEC options on the television and the external device, and that should resolve it. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to one of our support channels as we would need to handle each case on a case-by-case basis.  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/