Original topic:

Race mode just does not work?

(Topic created: yesterday)
Markb_pussleosweetie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a galaxy watch 6, but why is it so hard for me to get race mode to work properly when i run. Just now i went for a run. I set my watch to 5km, waited for the gps to lock on to satellites, then i ran for 5km. After this run, i tried to see if i can race myself but guess what, i could not see the previous run to race against. What the **bleep** samsung???? But lets go deeper, why is it that Samsung have made it SO difficult and complicated to get this feature to work well and easily. Why doesnt it JUST WORK????

0 Likes
5 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can view all your workouts in the "workouts this week" tile in the health app. If it's not on your home page, you have to edit home and add it. Once you add it, you will be able to see all your workouts. Also, you get a badge every time you beat your personal best.
0 Likes
Markb_pussleosweetie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

realaud completely missed the concern i had.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did not miss your point, I offered a work around. If you see your previous time, you know what to race against. The app will still tell you when you beat it. Trouble is, none of you people want work arounds you want it fixed and fixed RIGHT THIS MINUTE.

The user community cannot fix it for you. You have to put in an error report with Samsung and let the developers know - I guarantee you, the programmers are not reading this forum.
0 Likes
Markb_pussleosweetie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

**bleep** - I didnt know there was a bug. You failed to tell me this before - thats on you - you must be clearer when you communicate. How on earth can they release such a hugely important function and not get it right from its release amazes me.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't consider it an important function -- desirable, perhaps. In any case, if they added it, it should work; and I shouldn't have to tell a functioning adult that if something doesn't work, to put in a bug report. If it's user error, they will tell you yo. If not, they will add it to their fix list. The more reports they get, the higher the priority. Oh, and I am very precise in my communication.
0 Likes