Original topic:

Galaxy watch7, I can't set up my mobile plan on my watch 7 with boost mobile.

(Topic created: 08-09-2024 10:18 PM)
lawrehtar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I traded my watch 6 for watch 7 and I've been trying to set up my mobile plan but it's not working. I keep getting an error code 3010. Anyone knows how to fix this?šŸ„ŗ

16 Replies
ATTTRUYLYSUCKS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a watch 7. It doesn't even have an IMEI number. I'm told today that it is not compatible with LTE services so I have a useless smartwatch on My arm. So I'm trading it in for another watch 6 classic
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
What does your invoice say?

Are you sure you didn't accidentally purchase the Bluetooth model?
lawrehtar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I purchased the LTE version. I had the same problem with the Watch 6, but before I purchased the watch7, I chatted with a customer service rep on the Samsung shop app and I specifically pointed this out to him asking him if I wouldn't encounter the same issue with connection on the watch7 and he assured me that there won't be any issues.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Who is your carrier? Have you contacted them about adding a watch plan to your account?
lawrehtar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Boost mobile. I'll surely contact them cos what's the point of having an LTE watch if you can't use it for the purpose it's supposed to work for?
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Boost Mobile DOES NOT OFFER ESIM FOR WATCHES! You need to switch to another carrier to have a LTE plan to have a Watch plan.
lawrehtar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oh boy, now that's just messed up šŸ˜©. I should have just bought the Bluetooth one then.
0 Likes
lawrehtar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜©
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Excuse me, but I'm curious about the purpose of the watch plan. Since our watches and phones are always with us, I don't quite understand the need for it.
0 Likes