Original topic:

Does Samsung Watches come with Screen Protectors?

(Topic created: Friday)
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I clean my watch surface with a soft cloth used for eyeglasses. I can see a ridge around the display. Is that a screen protector or the actual watch glass? The surface isn't scratched. It reminds me of those screen protectors. I don't remember taking one off when I bought it. The surface now reminds me of a screen protector. I've had it over a year or so. How can I tell for sure?
4 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
No they dont come with protectors but you can purchase them. I recommend the liquid then after 24 hrs put a glass protector on it. šŸ’Ŗ
wireguy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had to purchase a screen protector for my watch 5 pro from an online store. The kit included 2 screen protectors and 12 frame protectors.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
You've likely evaporated the entire aliophobic coding that was on the watch. That coating is responsible for the feel of the glass the look of the glass the fingerprint resistance, the oil resistance it is what makes our phones and other touchscreen devices feel so nice and easy to slide your finger on but when you put a real cheap screen protector on they don't have the coating on them that's why they feel different and they just feel cheap I'm assuming that's what you're talking about when you say screen protector that it reminds you of. Other than that the only other thing it could be is scratches but you said it's not scratching which I don't really understand how unless you have a watch5 Pro or one of the other couple models Samsung made with sapphire instead of glass. I have the five pro with titanium frame and sapphire glass and I haven't had a case on it or screen protector on for the last 6 months or so, ever since I decided I was just going to keep it instead of trading it in and my screen is like brand new still and I've whacked my watch again some pretty rough things by accident I work in the automotive industry. The case has some paint chipping like however they powder coated it wasn't very thick of a coating because it's worn away the most around the touch sensitive bezel from I guess my finger just trying to navigate using the digital bezel. There's absolutely no physical damage though like dense chips or scratching The titanium is extremely strong I just wish they used a better system of painting these watches it makes it look really cheap and cheesy especially for a watch that I got brand new for almost $600 with LTE these things were very expensive when they came out
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the Watch 6 and an old Watch 3 LTE. THE 6 is the one i was asking about. No chips or scratches. I cleaned it really well with a soft cloth. Might be the brightness. I keep it below 1/2 because I use always on display. I get a day and a half out of my watch before charging. Is it regular glass?
0 Likes