Original topic:

Can't update my Galaxy 4 Classic

(Topic created: 07-12-2024 08:09 AM)
FAEguy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just bought a Refurbed Galaxy 4 Classic watch from Amazon. It is running Wear OS 3.2 and I need to update it. When I try, I get a message that tells me to contact support.  Any advice?

12 Replies
Brenmar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Check to make sure you do not have power saver on.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe contact Samsung customer support like the service message says. I mean that is what I would do
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

...and they call *me* snarky 😁

ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Lol 😂 😂 😂. Oops 🤭 was I snarky? Maybe I should go to the corner for pointing out the obvious, easiest answer. Lmao.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

It was exactly the response I would have put, had I decided to respond.

ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
We think a lot alike lol 😂 😂 😂. As I said you and a few others I look forward to seeing what you are going to say. It always is fun. Especially when you are snarky. And someone said to make sure they don't have power saver on. 🙄 Like what?
0 Likes
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had to lol 😂 😂 😂.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
@Brenmar I'm curious to why you think power saver would prevent a watch from getting updated and why it would tell you to contact support if power saver mode was on? I've never had any device, no matter what I was trying to do, tell me to contact support if Power saver mode was on so I'm baffled as to why you think that.
0 Likes
FAEguy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
None of the replies were useful, as I had already tried them all before posting. I am returning the watch to Amazon.
0 Likes