JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Visual Voicemail not downloading

(Topic created: 04-26-2024 10:58 AM)
useroE4Da1HgUo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
After the last update from 3/27/24 update: S928U1UEU1AXCB, my visual voicemail is no longer downloading. It gives a message that it will download but nothing ever does.
6 Replies
Solution
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You will have to contact your carrier, Voicemail is a carrier product!
useroE4Da1HgUo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't know what caused this to happen. I'm still having the problem. I called Google Fi to see if they can fix, but they were not able to. Like I mentioned in my post, it started to happen after that last update from Samsung. I don't think it's carrier error.
RobSur
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same here.  Samsung Fold 3

0 Likes
Members_u4rDI0E
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I gave a S20 and the same thing happened.  The app stopped downloading voicemail around early May.  Calling into voicemail still works, and if I delete VM's via the number, the do disappear from the list on the app.

0 Likes
userJWGeAMZ3g7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Me too. S22 Ultra here. And tried all of the resolutions from Google Fi, so rather than delegate to another party, how about investigating it first?

0 Likes
user_rty7klpo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
@userikvm09jwe4n this issue is a major problem, and you've deleted all the old threads containing solutions. This is a serious issue and doesn't happen on apple devices. I need my voicemail to play my messages when I select them. It's a basic function. Making me share all my data with Samsung to get any support is shady. Please provide real support for your products and stop wasting customers' time on known issues
0 Likes