JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The folder with apps disappeared

(Topic created: 03-25-2024 05:21 AM)
netstar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I noticed a strange behavior in secure folder. I had put a bunch of similar apps together in the folder and when trying to move a new app into that folder, the folder disappeared but apps are still installed but they are hidden. I looked for setting to unhide the folder but there is none. Happened twice today so not sure if that is a feature or a bug?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
xiaopai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

It looks like the last update of Secure Folder app on Galaxy Store fixed the issue. Missing folders and apps reappeared.

View solution in context

10 Replies
zekdua
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
You think that's bad I can't even use secure folder at all
It just says I need more storage but my SD card is very empty with like 100 gigabytes left
0 Likes
unrealsead42
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

For me happens the same thing (S24 Ultra), I arrived here looking for a solution... Did you fixed this?

Thanks!

0 Likes
netstar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
not yet, it's a bug in S24 series. Never had this issue with other Samsung's like flip
0 Likes
xiaopai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a Galaxy A54, and the same is happening with me. It happened after the last update on One UI.

netstar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
no fix yet
0 Likes
xiaopai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

The only way that "fixed" it was reinstalling the app, but it doesn't solve the issue, because it could happen again (I dragged the icon by accident), and there are apps that I cannot simply uninstall and reinstall without having to make a request to the IT manager, that would prevent me to use it for a time.

0 Likes
Solution
xiaopai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

It looks like the last update of Secure Folder app on Galaxy Store fixed the issue. Missing folders and apps reappeared.

netstar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
yes, it looks like they fixed it
0 Likes
rjk1205
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have an S21 and it does the same thing.  Everytime I turn it off all of my game folders disappear.  And any games that I have on the screen disappear.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes