Original topic:

Suggestion: Samsung should make 2 different sizes of their phones

(Topic created: 09-05-2024 12:39 PM)
Garry8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Im long iphone user since 2013 and after 10 years of my with iphone i finally switched to samsung s24 ultra the issue im having is lack of animation smoothness and also the size i love to use ultra but the size is not ideal for all everybody. So i request samsung to make ultra in 2 sizes like iphone does with there pro series. They can take out s pen to make smaller ultra. We need phone which we can carry easily in our pocket and don't feel much in pocket. Ik many will say buy s24 and plus but they dnt have same camera capabilities like ultra in many perspectives and ultra in smaller size will also look good too. 

Thanks
8 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Don't see a 2 size phone happen
NastyNate23
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Enable developer options and change animations to 0.5x
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
If you want a different physically sized Samsung S24 Ultra, they are already for sale. They're called S24 Plus and S24.
0 Likes
fizdog
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung usually release 3 phones at a time now. All different sizes. If you wanted a smaller sized phone should of gotten the plus or just the 24.
0 Likes
Garry8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Its not about s24 or plus model it about having ultra body in smaller size with same camera may be small battery n no s pen will look brilliant
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

iPhone does not do this like you state.  iPhone has 4 models of the iPhone 15, and the larger ones have better specs, just like Samsung ones do.  More room in a phone = the ability to have better features.  More space means more room for cooling, and camera hardware.  iPhone 15 Pro has more cameras than iPhone 15 plus, so is just like Samsung in every way that you state they are not.

Samsung has been providing 3 different iterations for several different models.  There is a reason for the price difference besides screen size.

0 Likes
Garry8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
No bro I'm saying pro has 2 sizes only battery diffrence bcoz of size so does samsung can do with ultra too so we can have ultra in smaller size too which they can do without s pen and smaller battery
0 Likes
skibik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

A smaller size means a smaller battery. I picked up the S24 and I do like the smaller size, everything works great, camera  takes great pictures. But the battery in the smaller S24 leaves something to be desired, I am not impressed with it and if I play a simple puzzle game it will eat up the battery at a rate of 20-25% in 1 hour and the phone at times gets quite hot with use. I come from a budget Motorola and wanted to try Samsung since the battery in the old phone was degrading and to get a better update policy. I am regretting my purchase now and should have just gone with a larger midrange Samsung phone instead to get the bigger battery.

0 Likes