Options
Galaxy S24
You asking about ui7 or something else
0 Likes
SenseiKayJayy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
The beta program lol. I learned my lesson from beta downloads. No no nooo.
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Never trusted beta too many problems possible
SenseiKayJayy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Awwe man. Oh yes i had all kinds of problems with my other phone. gallery issues, music, apps closing.. certain things and preferences i had was changed. Yea i was like nope never again definitely not on my samsung phones. I feel like its worser for androids especially with all the spam and hacking
sneak33
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
How
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Bro they literally told us it's not coming until the end of the year and stable releases with the S25 Ultra.
It is what it is, people have to learn to accept it. You bought Samsung's phone, you could have gotten a pixel if you were addicted to beta's. Jus sayin
SenseiKayJayy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Yea im not in a rush for that. Lol it doesnt excite me like that. My iphone was on beta programs and there were allot that it messed up. I wouldn't do it with my ultras. There was somebody on here that is stuck in the previous beta on his 23 ultra. I talked to him and man it sucks. Says noone can do anything about it and saying his device is out of warranty. šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€:male_sign: not to have anyone second guessing but i think ill wait and upgrade to the 25 ultra. I need more phone storage anyway. Just saying.
Options
Galaxy S24
Lol whoever you're referring to that's stuck on whatever beta on an s23 Ultra just doesn't know enough about phones. That's actually hilarious lol it's impossible to be stuck on a firmware since all you have to do is download Odin on your PC and you can literally flash any firmware from your region or any firmware that falls under your multi CSC so if he's in the US he could literally flash any carrier firmware or even Samsung unlocked firmware straight from whatever beta he's stuck on. It's actually a 5-minute fix he will spend more time downloading the firmware then he will actually fixing his problem šŸ˜‚
0 Likes
SenseiKayJayy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ Yea he said he was. I was like uhhh how?
0 Likes