Original topic:

Smart capture removed

(Topic created: 8 hours ago)
userN7AYFWRn3M
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I may be late with this but I hear that samsung will bring the Smart capture edge panel back after removing it in the last update. This is one of the most used features and it's a shame that it was removed. The replacement is in it's own category and should've been an add on. Can anyone confirm if it'll be brought back? Thanks in advance. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
SBTrue
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
The fact that they remove Bixby vision really annoys me. Now you have to use the less precise new vision software. Luckily, I had configured a gesture to call the Bixby vision function before the update.
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
To use Bixby Vision, simply open your camera, scroll all the way to the right scroll to more, and you will see Bixby Vision on the top left. Click on it and set it up.1728673925477.jpg
0 Likes
SBTrue
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
This is Bixby vision through the camera, when I say Bixby vision in my context I mean the screen reader on the s23 ultra when you ever the pen over the spot you want to capture (text and search)
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Everything changed over to Ai. You have even more ability with circle to search. Or as i showed the above question using the spen and selecting the square looking icon second from the top spen menu. Try it out it's pretty amazing. Also, if you use the Samsung browser, they add even more user AI features.1728675558051.jpg
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Smart capture or screen capture be done using any of the following. But the best smart capture feature is the circled square in the edge bar. AI Capture allows you to touch anywhere on the screen and options are endless for pictures text ect. This feature is available now on your s241728673502501.jpg1728673502539.jpg1728673829953.jpg
0 Likes