Original topic:

Samsung doesn't abide with advertised price

(Topic created: yesterday)
customer1941
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I've been trying to figure out and get answers to the question why is the price I am seeing is not being honored and the customer service agent either tries to prove me wrong or stop responding and sending a message the chat ended cause I was unresponsive. People in this forum might have the same issue but let me ask 1 simple question first, when you see a price tag that has a original price that's been crossed off and replaced by a new reduced price without any * or disclaimer beside it, what is your impression and reality too? It's the price you're getting the product but somehow samsung tries to go back to crossed off price and make that the total not giving you the advertised price. This is a violation of customer right in many ways Truth in advertising, Deceptive advertising and Bait and switch tactics to name few. I've the resource and facts to prove my argument is valid and those customer service agent "copy & paste" from the script doesn't get to sound like a smart one. Now if I could get a contact information to the legal, advertising or whatever you guys have that would be great cause this is annoying and super irritating when every customer service agent doesn't know the basic customer service 101.
2 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Could be processed with a trade in or other promotion
0 Likes
Blove24
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
OMG šŸ˜² šŸ˜± wow oh wow what in the world