Original topic:

Samsung Themes

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Timotaeo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey Samsung.
How about making your themes work normally when Dark Mode is applied? And on top of that making them customizable? Paying $3.00 for a 'Premium Theme' should come with this option and Your Customer Base would see your company caring enough to offer such a benefit. Applying Dark Mode to a Theme only to see it turn to the base format is extremely disappointing to me. Seems like such a waste. 
8 Replies
Yamikumo1233
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
You do understand you can make you own theme right
Timotaeo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes. But they are limited compared to what we could do when HEX Installer (3rd Party Dev) App worked before all the Samsung Updates affected the App causing it to stop working. Being able to create themes that work normally should be seen as a plus. With Theme Park for instance, you can make a Quick Panel theme, but when you toggle on off the icons they don't react as ones in a regular theme. I'm sure you have noticed that?
Yamikumo1233
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
So get a launcher if it's so important
Timotaeo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Using Nova Prime, smarty pants.
0 Likes
Yamikumo1233
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
So customize it on nova instead of paying Samsung for a theme you don't really use maybe next time use more that 2 seconds of reason than complaining to strangers on the internet maybe if you have a problem complain to customer support. There a multiple things you could've done but YOU chose to ask for advice and when you didn't get an answer YOU liked you complained
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

Samsung does not make the themes. Designers make the themes and Samsung approves them for use and availability on their devices. You are paying the designer for the theme. The themes have the author's contact info and you should contact them about making a dark mode version of the theme. I did notice that some themes have a dark and light mode version, you might want to look for one of those and/or read the notes and description before you buy. Most of them specifically say that in dark mode, only the wallpapers and icons are applied.

Timotaeo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Boy, you are taking this way too far. Big difference in voicing a complaint to explianing frustration. Anyways, be blessed and try to have a good day. Peace Out
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You were specifically asking for Samsung to make *their* themes work in dark mode. That sounds like more than expressing frustration or a complaint. It sounded like a specific request, and *I'm* taking it to far in explaining to you that you are complaining to the wrong entity?
0 Likes