Original topic:

Samsung Messages Now Google Messages

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Dami12
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Is it me alone or does anyone miss the samsung Messaging App šŸ˜ŖšŸ˜” all the nice features, background, wallpaper, the entire interface man, I'm really not enjoying google Messages. I always despised it but now it's even worse.
Alaiyo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Here's the thing... I don't want to rely completely on Google. I like having the option. It's bad enough that they are discontinuing the travel app. I just got on board with Samsung products less than two months ago.
0 Likes
Members_AdhPS5z
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Agree, Google message is terrible. Having sync problems with phone and tablet

Dami12
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Indeed it's just not the same.
Dami12
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have no info has yet I am so new to Google Messages , Google Messages is just too much for me.
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
There trying to phase out use of Samsung messages yo get everyone on Google
0 Likes
Dami12
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yea indeed but trust me , it will be hard to use Google Messages
ThomasFisher
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't know why so many of you have issues with Google messages I've been using it for 8 years no problems infact I rely on texts from my job informing me of schedule changes Google messages syncs with Google calendar automatically adding my new schedule but Samsung messages don't sync very well at all oh I do get to customize messages background for each individual contact I can't do that with Samsung. if Samsung wasn't rooted to my phone I'd remove it.
Iamchaos13
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
No. Samsung messages is samsung messages. Google is Google
Dami12
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Got it !
0 Likes
MrGhoul
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I prefer and use Samsung messages over Google messages! I don't understand why they are phasing it out. Let the user decide which to use. I will use Samsung messages until I absolutely can't anymore!