Original topic:

S24 Ultra missing Galaxy AI in settings

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
nathanielh13
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Everything is updated to the latest version. It's just somehow missing Galaxy AI in settings. Can't do sketch to image, only magic eraser, crop fill, etc. Please help

Edit: I think solved guys. Samsung agent said I had to connect to a carrier to get 6.1.1. I actually have iPhone, pixel, and samsung (because I appreciate the strengths and features of all three) with iPhone being my "carrier" phone, so that's not possible for me. Though if anyone else has the issue, you are most likely going to have to connect it to a carrier.
14 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Towards the top of your settings, you should see the "galaxy ai" section.. you don't have that?1727126855511_1727126855498_0.jpg
nathanielh13
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It doesn't have it šŸ˜žScreenshot_20240924_042825_Settings.jpg
Options
Galaxy S24
That's odd. You said you just bought it. Did you actually go in and make sure everything is updated and up to date? You may have to do that. It doesn't always have things up to date.
nathanielh13
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It is, it said everything is updated, and I restarted it even to be sure. The closest thing I have to the Galaxy AI is "advanced intelligence" in my settings. But phone is definitely the S24U straight from Samsungs website
KompaKush
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just noticed I'm having the same issue right now & I bought the phone around 1pm today
nathanielh13
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I guess the only thing that'd make sense is contacting samsung directly, as I've only seen one other person online have this issue in a reddit forum1727127240779_1727127240769_0.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
The last 4 digits of your build number need to be AXH7. Yours is different. I think you just didn't get the 6.1.1 update yet. You'll know when you do. It's big. Almost 3g. But, it will still says 6.1. Don't let that worry you. It's no different. The 6.1.1 is only used for folds, flips, and tablets.
nathanielh13
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I see, I'd mistakenly believed that the update was available for all S24 ultra models, you have pointed out that is not the case. Thank you! So the extra AI features like the sketch to image are only available with the 6.1.1?
Options
Galaxy S24
Yep, they came with the 6.1.1 update.
0 Likes