Original topic:

S10e to S24. Worth the upgrade?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Iviesaur
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I currently own an S10e. The phone still works great except for the battery life and occasional camera glitch. I'm currently going through chemotherapy for cancer and my family would like to gift me a new phone at the end of this treatment. Would the S24 be a good phone as my next, is there another you would recommend if the S24 was not? As well, what time of year or sale is the best time to purchase a Samsung phone?
14 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
My s10plus was a way better point and shoot camera. My pictures sith my s24ultra are never crisp enough. You zoom in on the image and it's blurry. My son's iphone 11 takes better pictures!
jmascover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Love mine but can't turn rotating off
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

Do you not have Auto rotate in your pull down menu, to turn off that feature if you don't want to use it? Pull down from the top using 2 fingers to see a bunch of quick settings.

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
jmascover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
You know I'm a complete dufus thank you ever so.
jmascover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I know I'm no help. This is not a Mac daddy phone but never an issue until one year on a hot day the back fell off. Still used it for months but decided to get another. It just meets my needs..$140 I'm all about it.