JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
554 Replies
userC7TLjgCzG5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same thing just happened to me. Sent the old phone back, and just got an email saying the box was empty upon arrival. I'm currently trying to get to the bottom of this as well. Doesn't samsung have insurance in packages?
0 Likes
Harleyrider19
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Good luck! They should have insurance, but unless you have video proof of packaging the phone, and I'm talking start to finish and video of you handing it to the shipper, then they will fight you on it. The interesting thing is if you watch Samsung's videos and read their documentation on how to send in your trade, they are completely silent on all of this!

In my case, the pictures I had were insufficient, according to Samsung Support. I am now eating an extra $600 on my new phone.

I really like Samsung phones, but might be thinking about going another way after all this.

0 Likes
userWX7SJ6YXgm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

DId they end up charging you for the trade in? This happened to me this morning. Samsung claims I sent out an empty box, which is ridiculous. It it obvious some **bleep** saw that it was a shipment to Samsung on the Label and they stole it. I spoke with Samsung 2 times already but I'm not seeing the sunlight with this. Did they tell you to claim the steal to FedEx? I have done that before. $900 item, only got $100 dlls refunded. That is going to leave me nowhere near the $750 this time. 

0 Likes
WhyNot86
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I had a faulty Samsung S24 and the Samsung Shop Team asked me to return it for a brand new replacement.

I have sent it back/Samsung received it already.

Now I am getting emails to return my phone which I already did and on the top the trade in team is harassing me to send my trade in device which I wonā€™t until I receive my brand new replacement.

Shall I just ignore these emails?

8 days since Samsung received the device but there is no update from them at all.Chat service is quiet clueless to be honest.They still didnā€™t send me the watch came with the phone when ordered.

All I have a screen protector and a case from the other.

Now ,I donā€™t want to receive a repaired device when Samsung promised me a brand new one.

Anyone with any experiences on return/exchange brand new phones?

Thanks

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
What was wrong with your S24?
0 Likes
WhyNot86
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Probably faulty battery.

0 Likes
Ric221
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

Yea had a issue with them before. It sometimes takes a week or more to show your device as being received and they will send you email requesting you return the device that is at their facility. You can call their customer service center and make them aware that your device has been received. Do not send your trade in until you receive your new device. Chat sucks A&& call instead. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I received my new S24 plus on Jan 26th and sent Samsung my S23 Plus for the trade in same day, it shows Samsung will get my old device by Feb 5th.

I still got a email saying send my device for the trade in value today Feb 4th they are just auto reminders.
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Make sure you save whatever information that confirms that they received it. You should be contacting them for your replacement as well.

I will be calling them to ensure they know the original phone is with them. Hope you recorded the IMEI and serial number of the 24.

They will test it to make sure the issue wasn't caused by you before sending a replacement or charging you for both the 24 and trade-in.
0 Likes
WhyNot86
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I did indeed take a picture of the IMEI and serial number .Issue caused by me?Phone was dying 2-3 hrs with no usage.Hardly left itā€™s box and the top of the drawer.

0 Likes