JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 02-05-2024 09:14 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Weight should be listed in the tracking details like this...

1707147888549_1707147888537_0.jpg
0 Likes
Harleyrider19
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Sorry, should have been more clear.  Yes, I have that weight, what I don't have is a weight at every stop.  

0 Likes
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
No, I get you. But it would be evidence that the box clearly wasn't empty at the time FedEx took it into their possession. Did you have insurance on it? I forget what the standard FedEx amount is. I always increase it to cover the replacement cost of the phone in case I need to file a claim with FedEx.
0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
If you had that beginning weight; wouldn't that somewhat prove something was in there? Isn't there any kind of insurance on these Samsung return labels? If not, there should be; these are costly devices we are sending in.
I'm so sorry this is happening to you $600 is a lot of money! This is really blowing my mind be honest. I thought about them saying you have a crack screen but I've never thought about them saying the box is empty.
0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow, That is my fear also when I send in my trade-in. Last year, when I sent in my S22 Ultra. After recording it And taking pictures of it before I dropped it off at FedEx. I received an email saying that it had a cracked screen. I had the pictures and a video So when I called and spoke customer service. I told them that period they put me on hold for a while. Came back said that she watched the video and no , there were no cracks on my screen. It just makes me nervous every time I do a trade in now. In since then I have read on the internet that last year that was happening a lot. I just feel bad for people who don't speak up and end up paying. Is there any way for you to fight this? This is horrible reading this period and I see that you have 12 comments. However I can't read them period has samsung taken them off?
0 Likes
Harleyrider19
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I fought and Samsung support said their hands were tied.  I gave them evidence of shipment, weight, etc., but was told that wasn't enough to prove I packed it.  There have been some good suggestions here about filming while at FedEx etc., but didn't do that this time around.  Interesting that nowhere on the instructions does it say that you must make a documentary packaging your phone up to send back.  Guess I know now.  Criminalizing customers isn't a great way to keep them, that's for sure.  

0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Why can't we see the comments on this post????
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

It happens sometimes and you have to wait and the page will finally load them 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Harleyrider19
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I still see them all, but what is odd is now it looks like my topic ended up combined with an unrelated topic.

0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I can see it now, that halogens to one of my posts also, thanks for letting me know I want to read your comments
0 Likes